Monday, June 11, 2018

Who is gsquared100@yahoo.com

If you are here at the Direction of:

My bad - JW Grenadier is a woman. My apologies


Inbox
x

gsquared100@yahoo.com [BeverleyHills] BeverleyHills-noreply@yahoogroups.com

Jun 11, 2018, 9:24 PM
to me
I referred to her as he. My mistake. JW Grendier is a woman. I sincerely apologize for misgendering her. In any event, you can read her blog at this link.

If you are like me -  You are wondering who is gsquared100@yahoo.com



Email: gsquared100@yahoo.com Verified Deliverable Email Address!1314 BAYLISS DRALEXANDRIA VA 22302  Map ItLeave a message for GAIL GORDONEdit, delete or add a record in Find People Search
I don't know about anyone else - but, if someone is going to try and BULLY Me -    I prefer to know who they are 


No comments:

Post a Comment